Inviting 10 people to the server gives you the [Emissary] rank.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inviting 10 people to the server gives you the [Emissary] rank.
When someone logs into the server and says that a specific person told them about the server, the person who invited them will be noted down as inviting 1 person, when that person reaches 10 invited people, they gain an [Emissary] rank, to show that they have spread the word about the server. I think this would be good to encourage more people to come onto the server once the server is properly ready for advertisements, and more people = more donations to Biomecraft *wink wink* steve.
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Feel free to enter the largest city on Biomecraft via[/COLOR] /warp Sundown [/COLOR]
Let the games begin >Smile
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Honestly its a good idea haha, we would need to make a proper system though so players can't just invite eachother and gain it that way.
Yeah, sounds good to me Smile
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Feel free to enter the largest city on Biomecraft via[/COLOR] /warp Sundown [/COLOR]