Slay the Griefer

Poll: Are you willing to play this if I start it?
Yes
No
I'd be willing to help run it
Maybe
Potato
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slay the Griefer
I tried this out before, and it unfortunately just petered out. So I'm willing to try this again but only if there are some people willing to play it.
(For people who haven't seen it last time, it was a forum based game where you post your attacks or summon entities to do your bidding in an effort to, well, slay the griefer)

Lets give this a try. Now with a story!!!
Biomecraft made a revolutionary change, something no server had ever done before. Now any player can upload a mod to the server and it is automatically installed onto the server (and we have like, infinite RAM and amazing internet... DONT QUESTION IT! IT JUST WORKS!). Now the server was ablaze with creativity and everywhere you looked there was something new. It was a wonderful system. A wonderful and naive system. Despite the admins best efforts, a person known simply as The Griefer uploaded a custom mod known as "The Infinimod". This mod made the Griefer nearly immortal. You must fight him the hard way.

Rules: The simplest thing you can do is to post saying you attack/heal/buff/(whatever) in some way. I will tell you if the action works, and if so, how effective it was. You can also charge an action (or if you want to RP more, you can call it writing a mod). You choose how long the charge is. The longer you charge it for, the more end result will be. The maximum charge will be 30 posts for now.

Or you can use the charge to summon an entity. You can decide the stats or leave it to me. I'll nerf/buff your idea if necessary. Example below:
Steam Leviathan: 7500/7500 HP (This is a 10 post charge)
Attacks: Ram, deals 1000 damage to an enemy and gives this entity 1 steam power.
Steam blast, costs 3 steam power and deals 2000 damage to 2 enemies.
I request that if you have any entities with special gimmicks, please put information about their gimmick in each of your posts until it dies.

There is also a bar that indicates how much of the server buildings are left. If too many buildings are destroyed, your attacks against the Griefer will be less powerful.

As people wanted it in the last game, players will have HP bars. Each player has 5,000 HP. If you die, you get "banned" from the server. It takes 5 posts to unban yourself and come back with full hp. Other people can help unban you in their posts. 1 of someone else's posts counts as 2 posts from you. You know, teamwork and stuffs. If you dislike this feature, we can vote to remove it.

If you want to make the most out of each of your posts, here is a list of all the actions you can do per post:
  • You can do 1 normal attack/action
  • You can charge 2 things
  • You can assist 2 other people's charges by 1 each
  • You can give orders to your entities even while banned.
  • You can help unban someone else (see above)
  • No double posts/absurd numbers of them
That was a somewhat awkward explanation. It should become more clear as we play (and yes, this is basically my own version of the MC forum's Destroy the Godmodder run by TwinBuilder). I have a few surprise gameplay twists planned for when we get farther. One last thing, you CAN help the Griefer if you just want to watch the world burn. It might not end very well for you however. If you honestly fight for the Griefer, I'm not going to punish you. But if you go out of your way to just mess up other people/the game for no real purpose, there will be trouble for you. You could also be neutral and run a mercenary business or whatever, doesn't matter to me.

Griefer: 75,000/75,000 HP

Server buildings:
==================== (80%)

Player List
No players so far

Lets see how far we can get!
That's a Fennec Fox by the way.
I've founded the town of WaterBorn (/warp WaterBorn). Its an underwater city, but tiny at the moment.
Are you ready for your battle? I run the game Slay the Griefer.
Do it!
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Feel free to enter the largest city on Biomecraft via[/COLOR] /warp Sundown [/COLOR]
I had an idea for IRM challenges (in real mine craft) where I'd offer a world up for download with a mini game in it. How well people do in the mini game would affect the forum game.
I've founded the town of WaterBorn (/warp WaterBorn). Its an underwater city, but tiny at the moment.
I install 'Caveman++' and throw a boulder at the griefer from the top off a hill.
----------------------------------------------------
I summon a Fortified Rock Monster
Charge: 1/2
Health: 4500
Attack: Rock Launch, 2500 damage, one use only
Abilities: Give two friendly players 500 health back when they are injured, one use only
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Feel free to enter the largest city on Biomecraft via[/COLOR] /warp Sundown [/COLOR]
Sigh, I had hoped more people would post before I had to because whenever I post the turn ends. I want to get as much player action in each turn as possible. So the faster other people post, the faster I update.
Toshborn, post: 492, member: 87 Wrote:I install 'Caveman++' and throw a boulder at the griefer from the top off a hill.
----------------------------------------------------
I summon a Fortified Rock Monster
Charge: 1/2
Health: 4500
Attack: Rock Launch, 2500 damage, one use only
Abilities: Give two friendly players 500 health back when they are injured, one use only
The griefer leaps out of the path of your bolder! He then tweaks the landscape the bolder rolls down slightly so it instead crashes into an orphanage for bunnies. How could you do such a thing Tosh? He still took some damage from dodging your bolder though.

A hoard of angry bunnies come onto the battlefield. They have a 20% chance of deflecting any other attack from its original target to themselves. The griefer doesn't actually attack anything. Instead, he seems to be working on some kind of building. An HQ maybe? (Hint about my first IRM challenge)

[COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Griefer: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]74,500/75,000 HP
Hoard of bunnies (??): 2,500/2,500 HP (20% chance of redirecting attacks onto themselves)

Server buildings: [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]=======[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 0)]======[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 0)]===[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]==== ([/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 0)]80%[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)])

Player List[/COLOR]
Toshborn (AG): 5,000/5,000 HP
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/COLOR]
I install ninjasim2000 and 360 kick the griefer.
Charge: 2/2